Should rent or buy a House?
Investing in real estate is a tedious task and it is imperative for every homebuyer to analyse all the vital factors before spending a lump sum amount of money in specific projects.
Benefits of Renting
• Rental property does not require huge initial investment.
• Renters do not require to pay agent fees, surveyor fees and solicitor cost as in the case of buying a house.
• People do not have to worry about the additional costs such as property taxes.
• The consequences of not paying the rent are less disastrous compared to not paying the mortgage payments.
• Maintenance and regular upkeep of the house is not tenant’s problem.
• After expiration of the lease, they can conveniently relocate to other cities.
Benefits of buying a house:
• Do not have to abide by the owners’ rules and regulations
• The occupants are free to live as per their choice and wish
• Owners can redecorate or remodel the home décor and interiors without seeking anybody permission
• Sense of pride and status of ownership
Why Buying is preferred over Renting
• The rent of the house increases in every 11 months
• People can stay in a particular house or flat depending upon the owner’s wish
• Finding rental property in your preferred location is not always possible
• People owing a house do not have to relocate, thereby securing their belongings from transit damage.
Seek professional guidance on Property Buying from Imperia Structures
• Have in-depth knowledge of the real estate market
• Have around three decades of experience in the real estate field
• Hold leasing expertise
• Offering customer-centric solution to guide each of the prospective buyers